tickleOStickleOS

Main Art Reviews Stats

WATCHER WATCHER

Awesome job, really nice animation and story. I have a question about the audio though. Sometimes it sounds like someone overused noise removal or some other filters, like they set the threshold too high. I'm not sure if that's what you were going for, just thought I'd ask. ( see portion of rain sound ).
Nicely done though !

Shadow Hunter - Extended Shadow Hunter - Extended

I love the way this is done, the noir-ish setting as well. Also reminds me a bit about the animated series of Spawn. Nice work on this one. The black and white captures the mood well, I'm really looking forward to more of this.

Robo Justice Robo Justice

Nicely animated... and pretty funny too. Voice acting could get better, I mean the guy screaming when his leg is being cut off could be a little more convincing :P

A Brony Revealed A Brony Revealed

That's funny I guess. If you have plans for an updated version maybe normalize the audio, those screams kinda scratched my eardrums.

I'm a nervous wreck I'm a nervous wreck

This has the potential to be much more than a loop with no sound. Might make a good short if you put some work in.

Planet Rike Trailer Planet Rike Trailer

I think you could have just posted this as news since it's plain text... a bit of a let down, expected at least one image of what it represents.

Planet-Rike responds:

Yeah, i guess

(Not) So Good Day (Not) So Good Day

That was funny, don't know anyone who forgot to put on pants but i'd like to see the look on their face. Good one!

Fish Hates Tophat Fish Hates Tophat

This needs a lot of work, audio quality also needs work. One can get past the animation quality but not being able to understand dialogue does not help.

TophatSoup responds:

faggit

The Animated Vlog: DOMA The Animated Vlog: DOMA

This is a nice series. Way to explain it :P

THE UNLOVING FATHER THE UNLOVING FATHER

That is funny, worth an entire story though :D. Kinda like Bart's "Angry DAD" :P

oldmanorange responds:

Totally forgot about the Angry Dad episode! Ha Ha. Gotta love old Simpsons.